Sunday 25 November 2018

Harry Potter and the Grassy Knoll.

I made this comment in a post recently:

And am I the only person who thinks Hermione Granger is the perfection of womankind, except when she’s descending the staircase at the Tri Wizard’s Ball looking like a CGI representation of a soggy Disney princess?

Well, I came across this recently:

  
Freaky, eh? Same colour dress… and the kid on the left is surely Harry sans specs. So is this something we don’t know about? Did the soulless muggles at Disney make an animated version of Harry Potter, all based on the one scene in the whole franchise to which they could relate? And did some discerning wizard point his wand and consign the whole project to the deepest and darkest depths where only baselisks roam? (Well, slither I suppose.) I don’t suppose we’ll ever know, but I reckon it beats the lone gunman question.

No comments: