Friday 15 September 2017

A Little Discovery.

I’m a little long sighted. I don’t need glasses for general work and driving, but I do need them for close work like reading and working at the computer.

But I made an interesting discovery recently. I found that if I apply a small amount of pressure to the outside of each eyeball with my fingers, my visual acuity at short distances noticeably improves. And I suppose it makes perfect sense. No doubt the pressure on the eyeball causes the lens to become more compressed so that incoming light rays are more acutely refracted. In other words, you’re doing the job the optical muscles used to do before they grew weak. I love making discoveries like that.

And I think this is probably the most boring post I’ve ever made. But at least it isn’t about America.

No comments: