Tuesday 27 October 2020

On Being a Natural Wimp.

I feel completely washed out tonight, even though all I’ve done today is clear five of the road drains, gone for a short walk up the hill and back, had a shower, performed a few household chores, and kept the bird feeders topped up. That’s no excuse to feel hopelessly and remorselessly tired, is it?

I think the weather must be to blame. We’ve been getting a lot of fast moving weather systems this month, so we’ve been getting daily changes from dark skies and periods of rain to scruffy skies with spells of sunshine. I’m becoming so attuned to nature now that every change of barometric pressure makes me feel ill to some extent or other. You really can’t win, can you?

No insults from YouTube trolls, though. That’s a pity. They usually liven me up.

No comments: