Sunday 19 June 2016

Random Events.

It having been depressingly dull and wet in the Shire for the past several hours, and I having been dull and depressed in consequence, I thought I'd search through all the photo albums to see whether I could find something to delight the eye, inflame the senses, and make those privy to the experience really wish they were coming to tea with me.

This is the first. It's the inside of my kneecap taken during an arthroscopy procedure.


Exciting, isn't it? Full of intrigue, and possessed of a charm that can only be described as sensual.

These two show a comparison between my parents' wedding and mine. (My parents' comes first, in case you're not sure.) The similarities between the two are really quite alarming.

 

And this was taken at the theatre where I used to work. It was the last night of a production called By Jeeves, and the staff were required to get kitted out in fancy '30s clobber. I arranged the group while somebody else took the picture, and I did it in such a way as to be as close as possible to the lovely Sarah O without being indiscreet and betraying my inappropriate feelings. And might I add that on-camera flash is not the most flattering form of illumination?


I expect there'll be more.

2 comments:

Della said...

Wow, you're kneecap looks a little like the moon. Tonight is a strawberry moon btw.

How nice to see photos of you and your family/friends. Okay so I'd pictured you more the Clint Eastwood type whereas I now see you have a more sensitive visage. Actually, that makes sense!

JJ said...

You know, it never occurred to me that my kneecap looked like the moon. I see it now, and the clouds and everything. Thanks.

After eleven dull days, ten with rain, the sky has cleared. I'll go out later and see if I can catch the strawberry moon.