1. China, to see the Dunhuang caves and the Daming Palace.
2. Sydney, NSW, to walk in the footsteps of the priestess.
3. Providence, RI, because the Venerable Borg’s eye for unusual style, combined with her clever iPhone’s capacity for being both a camera and darkroom in one little package, make it look like an interesting place to be.
4. The Met in NYC, once graced by the professional presence of the person who gave me the biggest thrill I ever remember.
5. Svalbard, to see the Northern Lights.
6. Transylvania because they probably don’t have mirrors there.
That’s about it, which is fortunate because I can't afford any of them anyway. And the last one was a joke. Seems I can still joke, although the imminent shower and nightly YouTube habit might change all that.