Saturday 18 April 2015

Spotting the Type.

They say good things come in threes, don’t they? OK, so have a third Uttoxeter post to complete the set.

I was in a shop and saw a conversation going on between a middle aged man and an elderly one. It was obvious from their relative body language that the younger man held some sort of dominant position, so I sneaked a listen to the conversation. (It’s what I do. Since I don’t come from this planet, I feel entitled.)

It soon became apparent that the younger man was the older one’s landlord and was arranging to do some work at the property. Point established; move on. But it doesn’t quite end there.

I happened to follow the landlord out of the store and into the car park, so I decided to guess which of the line of cars he was heading towards was his. Well, it had to be the black Audi A6 with the personalised number plate, didn’t it? I watched and waited.

Yup. (Yay?)

(I have no idea why the woman assistant in Tesco kept staring at me, so I can’t make a post about that one.)

No comments: