Saturday 17 January 2015

Mean Feat Trivia.

Britain’s oldest woman died today (or it might have been yesterday. Come to think of it, since I’m writing this after midnight it might have been the day before.) She was 114 and thought to be the last person alive to have been born during the reign of Queen Victoria. She was a teenager when the Great War broke out. It’s a pity she was born in 1900, actually, because if she’d been born the year before she would have lived through three millennia, which is no mean feat. Her daughter is still alive. She’s 91. I don’t know why I find that fact funny.

I just watched episode 3 of Mayo. It’s bloody brilliant. And the Greene King IPA Reserve, which weighs in at 5.4% ABV, was only £1.24 a bottle at Tesco. It was £1.25 last week. If ever I find anything interesting to say, I’ll say it here.

No comments: