Thursday 10 April 2014

A Little Exercise in Self-Knowledge.

Sorry if I’m posting a lot of videos lately (but they’re only short ones, so that’s OK) but this one has me struggling a bit. You see, I can’t decide whether I find it mildly amusing, deeply sad, or supremely horrific. Each reaction would say something different about me, wouldn’t it, and I came to a strong suspicion yesterday that if there is any purpose to life at all, it is to know thyself.

‘And what would be the point of that?’ I hear you ask. Ah, well, that’s where it gets complicated and a bit too wordy for a mere blog post.

So, if you’ve got a spare five minutes and you’re up for a little test, you might consider watching the video and evaluating your reaction. Only you need know the result. It’s nobody else's business.

No comments: