Friday 15 June 2018

A Note on Romania.

I’m conscious of the fact that I rarely mention Romania these days. That’s a shame because I get regular visits from one or two people in Romania. Romania has the Carpathian Mountains to its credit, and the Carpathian Mountains look quite delightful in a wild and misty sort of way. My dentist is Romanian and is the best dentist I’ve ever had, and she’s nothing at all like Bram Stoker’s depiction of Romanians. I did have an unpleasant experience with a Romanian woman once, but I’m over it now.

So welcome Romanians. Do come again.

I’m in a strangely mixed up mood tonight, combining enigmatic statements with arcane humour to insignificant effect. I would very much like to feel better so that I can return to my more accessible self. Hope springs eternal.

No comments: