Friday 2 April 2010

The Tao of Dogs.

Dogs have a way of generating good energy. I was walking through the town today and saw a woman coming towards me with one of those brilliant little scrufties on a lead – full of energy, exuding doggie happiness, mongrel and proud of it. I can’t help smiling at dogs like that, and so I did. Then I looked at the woman and saw that she was smiling at me smiling at her dog. So I smiled at her. Neither of us spoke, but the triangle of positive energy was complete. The moment was small, silent, and simple. It passed in seconds. It's at such moments that life has such a profound niceness about it.

4 comments:

Shayna said...

What a beautiful post this is - I love how so often in life it is the tiny blink and it's gone moments that affect us so powerfully. Thanks for the reminder.

JJ said...

Greetings, Shayna. Nice to make your acquintance.

ArtSparker said...

I believe in dog. Visiting you from Shayna.

JJ said...

And you're ever so welcome. Thanks for dropping in.