Tuesday 20 April 2010

Down Under.

While I’m on the international question, there’s something else troubling me. One of the reasons I’ve never been to Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or South America is because I wonder how I would stand the shock of having to go from being the right way up to being upside down. None of the tourist books mention it, and I wonder whether there’s a conspiracy of silence going on. So can I ask a question of people who live in such places? Do you have specially adapted loos? I would feel much happier to have some reassurance on that one.

3 comments:

Jfromtheblock said...

Hello from Australia! indeed, it's very bazarre living upside down but you get used to it eventually :) Similarly with the kangaroos hopping around in your backyard ... hahaha nice blogs ;D

JJ said...

Ah, but of course! That's why kangaroos hop so high. They're not so much hopping as falling. Ta. Nice to see you.

JJ said...

Damn! I have that Men at Work track going through my head now.