Monday 17 October 2022

Coming Down to Earth.

Having little better to do, I thought I’d post a few pictures from back in the day when I thought I had a creative side. This blog has been sadly lacking anything visual lately and, well, I have nothing better to do, so…

This is a picture of my favourite doodle when I was a teenager, If Sigmund Freud were still alive, I’d show it to him and ask: ‘What do you think? Does it explain everything?’

 

This is a photograph of mine which was published in the Photography Yearbook one year. I don’t remember which year, and I don’t remember where I took it, but I suppose the things you feel moved to take photographs of (as opposed to what you’re being paid to take photographs of) must say something about what you think matters. 

 

And this is the artwork I did to accompany my story Shadows. In my opinion, it’s better than the story.

 

There was a time when I thought I was artistic, but then I realised I wasn't and stopped pretending. But at least the words I now string together are usually in the right order.

No comments: