Monday 24 October 2022

A Release of Steam.

What a week the last seven days have proved to be. A parcel delivered to the wrong address half a mile away, the courier driver claiming that I received it when he never came to this house, a complaint to the courier company to which I’ve still had no reply, a dead landline phone, slow internet with frequent drops, the spending of much time writing a carefully constructed letter of complaint to British Telecom even though I’ve still had no reply to one I sent back in August, glitches with the computer, glitches with the car, glitches with the mobile phone, glitches with the TV, glitches even with the electric kettle. And now YouTube declines to download even though everything else is downloading perfectly.YouTube is my daily connection to the world.

Why is everything around me cracking up? And why am I writing this when there’s no reason for anyone else to care? Because writing to the blog is the only pressure valve I possess. I have nothing else to say today.

No comments: