Saturday 5 May 2018

Being the Seer.

I was just reading some of my old posts again (only because somebody else – from Russia– had been reading them and I’m always intrigued by the fact that anybody ever bothered to read anything I wrote.) They were from August 2013 this time, and once again I was saddened to realise how much my standards have fallen since those heady days when the world was young, the Lady B still talked to me and read my blog occasionally, and I was in possession of both a greenhouse and two healthy kidneys. There was some good stuff there then, and this is what I wrote in one of them:

Another report said that scientists have now grown a biological replica of the human brain in the laboratory. It’s said to be about the size of a pea and unable to think. Rumours that Donald Trump’s lawyers are about to sue for breach of copyright are probably just mischievous.

Bear in mind that it was written nearly five years ago. Was I ahead of the game or what?

No comments: