Thursday 29 May 2014

More Thoughts after Midnight.

Today was unpleasant for all sorts of irrational reasons. I wrote to Ms Wong in order to feel better.

*  *  *

Sitting through twenty one seconds of advert before you can watch your chosen YouTube video is like selling your soul to the Devil in order to get a bag of chips.

*  *  *

I used to enjoy alcohol, but not any more. The only thing I enjoy about it now is what it does to your perception of reality.

*  *  *

A lady Jack Russell Terrier was very glad to make my acquaintance today, but her mistress was unimpressed. But then her mistress works in Homebase, and I suppose if you work in Homebase it takes a lot to impress you.

*  *  *

I don’t think it will be long before I’m bald on top. I got further than my dad did.

*  *  *

I considered posting a funny Monty Python sketch about a Russian execution, but decided that the Ukrainians have suffered enough as it is. No, I know it’s not funny. Nor that simple…

*  *  *

My Feedjit appears to have virtually packed up. That’s a major disaster.

*  *  *

The extremes of attitude and behaviour exhibited by human beings continue to perplex me. Bring on the alien. Nostromo out.

No comments: