Thursday 5 March 2020

A Late Muse of Little Consequence.

I spend a lot of my time these days feeling disappointed and dispirited by the stupidity and selfishness of the world’s leaders, the lamentable flaws in the human condition, and even the indifference of Mother Nature to suffering. But my jaded senses just identified three things to be impressed by. They are:

The power of the viola to move the spirit onto another level of reality.

The power of the young feminine to move the world into a better condition.

The power of the stronger Beta to execute the vision of the weaker Alpha.

I doubt this will mean anything to anybody, but it’s late at night and late in life and I just felt like saying it.

Oh for the days of llamas, silly ditties, and the girl with richest raven hair. But no regrets because regret is irrational. Guilt, on the other hand, is allowed. Whatever the man on YouTube says, guilt is the best of teachers if you have a mind to listen constructively.

No comments: