Thursday 8 December 2022

Anxiety or Some Such.

I can’t settle to anything today. Everything I try to engage with is partially blocked by a sense that there’s something out there in the cold and darkness beyond the walls of my office or my house, or maybe even closer – something malevolent polluting my world with ill will and menace.

With any luck it’s just a routine mental health issue that will disappear with the next bright encounter or a piece of good news. Maybe it will only last for a day and then disappear with tomorrow’s daylight. Or maybe it’s my profound dislike of the winter season and will pick up with the coming of spring.

Whatever it is, it’s all I can make a post about tonight. I had several ideas carried over from yesterday and waiting in the wings, but I’ve forgotten them all. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

No comments: