Tuesday 27 December 2022

A Prospective Connection.

The universe – or some agent thereof – sent me the most transparent message ever tonight (through my computer, of course, because the universe is sufficiently attuned to my nature to know that my computer is the very best medium for sending messages to one such as me.) It said that I should cultivate a strong connection with an Indian woman.

But of course, it must be the right Indian woman. I regret to suspect that not all Indian women would be fit for purpose, and the matter of how to engage with this task was not made clear. A dating ad would be both sordid and tragically inappropriate, and so further assistance is most devoutly to be wished.

I have the distinct feeling that I will read this post tomorrow and wonder who wrote it.

No comments: