Thursday 27 February 2014

Lightening Up.

I just had a salad and mayo sandwich, and this is a nice picture:


And this is another nice picture:


And this is a nice picture of a Chinese woman. I'm posting it because it reminds me to mention that I bumped into three of them in Derby last week, which is a bit freaky because it's three more than I usually bump into in Derby.


And while I'm being uncharacteristically frivolous, I thought I'd mention that the glass of porter I'm drinking at the moment looks very much like dandelion and burdock, which was my favourite drink as a kid. I have no pictures to illustrate the similarity.

2 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

Oh, dandelion and burdock! That was my favourite too!
Am I detecting a bit of an East Asian fetish developing Mr B, I blame the floppy sleeves.

JJ said...

Yes, it's taken over from my South Asian fetish. And yes, I do find those 'water sleeves' rather fetching. Furthermore, Chinese dancers seem to have a certain natural grace that's more than just being supple and moving in time with the music.

The real reason, however, is that I'm trying to find Tiger Lily. I haven't seen her since I was about ten and I miss her.