Monday 3 February 2014

Contrast.

Bad weekend. End of tether stuff at times. Got through, as usual, but it’s becoming a bit of a habit.

So tonight I listened to this, to make a change from my usual musical fare. The music is rather beautiful and deeply moving if you’re in the right mood and the right situation. And as an ex landscape photographer, I can vouch for the high quality of the images. A few are a bit too photoshopped in my opinion, but even they are worth looking at. Viewing in full screen is recommended.

  
But here’s what I found interesting:

At the end of the video (when watched on YouTube) there’s a message telling how many children have died of starvation during the nine minutes of playing time. It’s followed by links to a few charities. And then Google threw a banner ad across it…

No comments: