Friday 30 September 2022

September's Final Post (I think.)

I just saved a YouTube video on ‘The spiritual significance of waking up at 3am’ to watch later. I doubt I’ll take it very seriously, and it’s probably pointless in my case anyway because it’s usually close to 3 o’clock when I go to bed. But does that mean I’m being denied something of spiritual significance?

The thing is, you see, that because I go to bed so late I usually wake up (unless there’s a reason to set the alarm) somewhere around 10am. This morning, however, I woke up and looked at the clock to find that it was 11.20. Imagine that. And I recall that the same thing happened a few months ago. It would appear, therefore, that if I’m to receive my due share of spiritual goodies, I need to find a video on ‘The spiritual significance of waking up at 11.20am.’

Thank heaven I’ve finally found something silly to say before September bites the dust.

No comments: