Saturday 30 July 2022

Trying to Work It All Out.

In less than an hour’s time it will be August. Time seems to be flying so fast now that I assume it must be getting dizzy.

(For some reason unknown to me, I felt I had to say that before mentioning a thought I had on the nature of the universe.)

I came to the conclusion, you see, that if the phrase ‘mother-in-law’ really is an anagram of ‘woman hitler’ (and it is; I checked), then I take it as proven that the universe really is both sentient and purposeful, since it would be stretching credulity to suggest that such a fact could occur by mere chance.

If only I could become familiar with the code it uses, maybe I could start paying it more attention. But first I need to work out what this has to do with time flying. Life is never easy, is it?
 
Edited to add:
 
Two hours later. Just realised there are thirty one days in July. I'm choosing to blame the way my wall calendar is laid out. Designers, eh? Who needs them?

No comments: