Friday 9 June 2023

Mickey and the Age of Aquarius.

Something odd happened when I re-booted my computer tonight. Everything worked normally until I loaded the browser and waited for my home page to appear. Just before it did so, an image appeared on the screen and disappeared so quickly that there wasn’t time to identify the subject of the picture. My first impression was that it was a cartoon representation of a bee, but then I thought it might have been Mickey Mouse, but the fact is that it came and went too quickly to have a definite opinion.

So where did it come from? Where did it go? I’ve been using computers for twenty eight years and I’ve never seen the like of it before. Was it something subliminal being beamed into my computer by Microsoft, the CIA, or one of these alien beings everybody’s suddenly talking about? Was it a hallucination, maybe, or has it appeared many times but I’ve not been sufficiently attuned to some wavelength or other to see it before? Is it further evidence of my growth into a more enlightened state and will I soon be invited to afternoon tea on the terrace of a higher plane?

So far it’s a mystery. I would welcome sensible suggestions.

No comments: