Thursday 5 January 2023

An Odd Coincidence.

Now, here’s something interesting: after publishing the last post (which you’d need to read in order to make sense of this one) I checked my emails and there was one from a woman I’m not familiar with. It dropped into my inbox at just about precisely the same time as I made the post, but it was obviously a round robin and not intended for me alone. 

It began with a quotation from some evidently ancient and revered personage called Lie Tseu which read: The perfect traveller does not know their destination. And the first sentence of the following paragraph read: Winter is a time for dreaming.

So is the universe finally coming to understand that I’m not the brightest button in the box and is now sending me messages in simple, unencrypted English? The only question now is whether or not I choose to be advised.

No comments: