Wednesday 29 September 2010

Don't Bother Reading This One.

Been trying to write a blog today, but a case of writers’ block seems to have set in. I couldn’t get any inspiration at all from the usual themes.

Politics – nothing much happening.
Mad world – done that one to death.
Personal troubles – seem to be in a quiet phase at the moment.
Philosophical ramblings – sometimes you just have to switch off.
General observations – who cares?
Traffic stats – Lucy’s put me off.
Silly ditties – got close, but had trouble finding an appropriate rhyme for Venus. (Which isn’t strictly true, but...)

Maybe I’ll have an early night. Don’t go too far, though. Tomorrow I might drop a bombshell.

Really?

Nah.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

you should write about nothing!! It helps. its like automatic drawing, but with writing.

JJ said...

Carmen, you saved the day. Just as I was bemoaning the fact that I couldn't think of a way to celebrate the 500th post, you come up with this brilliant idea. Will post it shortly.