Tuesday 1 October 2019

An Odd Aspiration.

I haven’t mentioned the Lady B for a long time, have I? She just occurred to me after I’d written an apology to somebody. It struck me that I would very much like to bump into her tomorrow and say something so reprehensible that she would be compelled to slap my face and walk away in disgust.

And why would I like to do that? No reason in particular, it’s just that it seems to be my week for being excessively acerbic and I like to go with the flow sometimes.

Ah, just thought of another reason. You’ve no idea how thrilled I would feel at having my face slapped by the Lady B. Life would suddenly seem worthwhile.

Not that I have very much of it left, or so I suspect. I now have all the classic symptoms of yet another serious health condition. What an amazing time the last twenty months have been on the health front. I’ve learned a lot.

No comments: