Saturday 21 August 2010

Boring.

I’ve been trying to think of something to blog about all day today, but I’ve drawn a blank so far. Either my world is being uninspiring, or I’m in an unreceptive mood.

I had this idea that I might start sending coded messages out to individuals, but suppose the wrong person got the message. Let’s suppose, for example, that Snark – a young man from America – were to decipher the one that said ‘Oh divine Lotus Blossom, your dark oriental eyes have the power to send me to a rapturous realm, the heights of which I never imagined even in my wildest dreams.’

Wouldn’t do, would it?

So maybe I won’t. Maybe I’ll have a drink later and see whether anything funny jumps into my uninspired mind.

Do excuse me for being boring. Feel free to stop reading. Have me suspended unconventionally from a tree in Rutland, or cast into the darkest corners of suburban Essex. I deserve it.

Oh, and ‘hello Greece.’ Mr, Mrs, Miss or Ms Greece came over for the first time earlier, and then returned later. That was really nice.

So something interesting did happen today. Scrap the above.

No comments: