Saturday 24 February 2018

From the Sick Bed.

I’m feeling ill this weekend, debilitatingly so. Even getting out of a chair or climbing the stairs takes some effort, and today’s cold east wind has crucified me every time I’ve gone through the door wrapped up like an Eskimo. There are three issues involved which might or might not be connected and I considered making a post about them. I decided against it because there have been quite enough whinges on this blog already. (I still haven’t had a result from the latest scan or been given a date for the operation, by the way.)

What I will say is that this winter hasn’t been a good one for me. When I add the current issues to the cancer investigations and hernia problem, I’m beginning to wonder whether somebody has put the evil eye on me. And do you know what? If I discovered that they had, I wouldn’t retaliate. That sort of thing is best left to karma.

(On a better day I could now progress to the question of whether Jesus’s ministry has been completely misunderstood, but I won’t. Even writing this post has taken some effort.)

No comments: