Thursday 22 September 2016

Late Night Drivel.

I just had to go outside for something and noticed that the bird seed on the window sill close to the door was receiving the ravenous attention of five slugs, two snails and a wood louse. You just don’t know what’s lurking outside your window at dead of night, do you? Now there’s something to think about when you’re going to bed.

And having said that, I’ve now become possessed of the notion that I might go to bed in a couple of hours time, only to wake up and discover that I’m being slithered over by thousands of slimy slugs. And then I’ll wake up again to find that it was only a dream… but the slugs are still there… and then I’ll wake up again, and… well, you know how it goes.

And I got called ‘retarded’ on YouTube tonight. To be precise, my ‘perspective’ got called retarded, but the writer failed to make his statement less vacuous by offering any sort of rationale, so I think I’ll ignore him.

No comments: