Tuesday 27 September 2016

A Truer Picture.

Bearing in mind the content of the previous post (and worrying slightly that the bad guys at some corporation might be looking for an excuse to have me buried in an asylum just because I don’t like them very much), I thought I’d re-post this picture of me taken back in the heady days of my youthfulness, just to show how good I used to be at social interaction.


(Actually, it represents me rather well – centre of the group, but not exactly the centre of attention. Story of my life, that. And the real reason I value it is that it’s so rare these days to be in the company of two women, both of whom are shorter than me. Last week I had to look up at a sharp angle to ask the young woman assistant in Sainsbury’s whether they had any egg and cress sandwiches.)

No comments: