Wednesday 24 June 2020

The Cop-out Post.

I did say that another hiatus would ensue when the next psychological storm arrived, didn’t I? We’ll, so it has. Psychological storms have the effect of greatly subduing my capacity for communication because they make me feel trapped in a bad dream from which there’s no escape. It’s one of my frailties (I have others.)

The odd thing is that I seem to be getting more visits to the blog than I did last month. Can’t imagine why, but there you are. It makes me wonder whether there are people out there who are getting a bit frustrated that there’s nothing new to read (heaven forbid that I should be so presumptuous, but I can’t help wondering.)

In the event that such is the case, might I suggest sliding to the bottom of the page and clicking ‘Llama’ under the Labels heading. There are six or seven posts there which I quite like, being a record of the occasional visits from my favourite Peruvian quadruped (which is a silly thing to say because I only have one Peruvian quadruped, and saying silly things is another of my frailties.)

Whether any of them will be to any particular person’s taste depends on the particular person’s sense of humour, but they might. And this post is a cop-out. I’m good at cop-outs.

No comments: