Thursday 25 June 2020

Surprising Myself.

In an effort to keep this storm-ridden mind of mine in some sort of check, I’ve been reading a lot of my old blog posts. Tonight’s main occupation was the full canon of posts under the heading ‘Dracula’, and rather good some of them were. They even made sense without exception.

Not so some of the others, which contain references which are a complete mystery to me this far down the line. I really have no idea what I was talking about in some cases. Who, for example, was ‘the rather lovely woman who lives a little way north of here’? I remember a rather lovely woman who lived a little way south-west of here, but north? Haven’t a clue.

I hope to get back to normal blogging some time sooner or later, but time will tell. Or maybe I should take a leaf out of Mina Harker’s book and place my trust in being in the hands of God.

No comments: