Monday 22 May 2023

Another Little Late Ramble.

I was in a discount store today and the PA was playing some bhangra music. I like bhangra, so tonight I picked some up from YouTube. And while I was watching the stunning Manpreet Toor dancing seductively to the beat, I realised what a difference there is between an American Indian and an Indian American, and how confusing it would be if you got it the wrong way round.

And I still think there’s an Indian woman out there somewhere who has something important to tell me.

I keep remembering something I have to make a post about, but because I’m busy doing something else I don’t make it. But then, when I’m not doing something else, I forget what it was. It keeps on happening. Tomorrow, maybe.

I’m constantly beset by the notion that something big and destructive is about to happen to the world and the people in it. It feels like being a dog which senses an impending earthquake before the technology does.

I just remembered what I have to make a post about (see para 3.) It can wait.

No comments: