Friday 7 September 2018

Today's Woman Fix.

There have been no blog posts today because I’ve been too busy communing with priestesses and following superior witches into apocalyptic battle. It’s fortunate that I’m no longer young enough to touch priestesses and witches physically, and maybe even more fortunate that senior goddesses are not given to jealousy.

And I’m being enigmatic because I’m too confused to be sensible. Superior women often have that effect on me. Inferior ones usually drive me into a bolt hole.

And then there’s this song which is preoccupying me at the moment. Were I to be of an age and in a position to sit with a superior woman of the kind herewith envisaged while the candles flicker, the clock ticks through the wee small hours, and we talk quietly of life, relationships, the human condition, the universe and everything, this is the song I would like to have playing in the background. I sometimes wonder how I made it this far.

No comments: