Friday 29 October 2021

Walking Away.

Do you know what my problem is when it comes to answering responses to my comments on YouTube, especially pejorative ones? I think of so many ways to address the issue that I can’t decide which one to use. So then I switch to Plan B. I ask myself whether any of my options would serve any worthwhile purpose. The answer is almost always ‘no’ so I don’t bother. It happened again tonight.

(By the way, I bought a new desk lamp today to replace the one that gave up the ghost a couple of nights ago. I went back to the tried, tested and trusted anglepoise, that persistent monument to Modernist engineering in which form follows function. It’s much better than the old one and has improved the speed and accuracy of my typing no end. Who would have thought it?)

No comments: