Wednesday 3 August 2022

Being Robbed by Advancing Age.

I was sitting in my car in a car park today when I saw a young woman climb out of the passenger seat of another car nearby. She was tall and slim with uncovered legs, and was wearing a very short dress. When she leaned into the car to get something, the dress rode up to reveal more than half of her naked posterior. Since the dress didn’t climb quite as high as her waist, it was impossible to know whether she was wearing a thong or nothing at all, but the fact is that nothing else was left to the imagination.

Now, it isn’t my business to concern myself with the casual attitude to privacy held by millennial women. That’s their affair and nobody else’s. What disturbed me was the fact that there was a time when such an impromptu revelation would have aroused a degree of libidinous reaction in me. Today's reaction was mere curiosity, and that’s disappointing because it means I really am getting old.

No comments: