Friday 23 December 2022

A Bit More Observation.

Tonight I was made cognisant of that common and often casually used phrase ‘losing one’s mind.’ That was what it felt like. It seemed as though my mind was verging on panic and trying to escape from the body in which it was trapped because it could no longer tolerate the effect on its equilibrium occasioned by the relentless assault of one debilitating issue after another. I spoke calmly to it and ordered it to return, which it eventually did. I considered the notion that I might be falling prey to some sort of psychosis, and then dismissed it.

You know, learning can be an uncomfortable business at times, but I suppose many of the most valuable lessons are and I continue to suspect it’s what we’re here for (even though I have no idea why.)

No comments: