Wednesday 29 May 2024

More Bs For the Bad Times.

Still waiting for the clouds to clear and the sun to come out. I expect it will one day. (I've had so many things to say on so many topics lately - some heavyweight and some light - but have lacked the mental energy to convert them into words. I suspect the black dog has a secret stash of uppers hidden somewhere and gorges on them for breakfast every day.)

Not many Bs there, but…

The baby blue tits in the nest box behind the kitchen should be fledging soon. The parents have been bustlingly busy feeding them for about a week. I’m hoping they’ll wait until Saturday because the weather is supposed to be turning warmer and drier then. Best conditions for baby birds to begin the great adventure.

And to the person from France who generally drops onto this blog on the rare occasion when I make a post, I say ‘bienvenue et bon chance.’ You do know, I assume, that your ladies are due to play our ladies at footie on Friday evening. As grateful as I am for your attention, I’m sure you’ll understand that I hope our ladies win. We do so like to beat the French on the field of conflict, you see. It’s a historical thing, nothing personal. I promise to feel sympathy for the losers.

Sorry I ran out of Bs at the end.

No comments: