Friday 27 May 2022

Late Late Post.

Sorry about the previous post. It was a bit serious, wasn’t it? That’s the problem with depression; it encourages you to be serious. So when you look back at what you wrote earlier you hate yourself for having been so serious (which is ironic because hating yourself doesn’t exactly help with depression, but that’s just life and you have to move on.)

On which note, today’s less serious revelation is that I’ve had Santa Claus Is Coming to Town running through my head and getting on my nerves. (God, life is tough sometimes.) I have no idea why because I don’t believe in Santa Claus, I have no interest in Christmas, I haven’t heard the song anywhere, and it isn’t even Christmas anyway.

So that’s today’s mystery. ‘Time for bed,’ said Zebedee (as soon as the music stops.)

No comments: