Saturday 17 December 2011

Note from a Chilly Britain.

It’s snowing heavily here at the moment. Did I mention that I don’t like snow? Bad memories to do with a house I once lived in. Oh yes, I think I did.

The news last night was full of the wintry conditions that are ‘gripping’ the country. There were lots of OB shots showing cars driving along roads, some of which had a little snow at the edges, some of which were completely clear. And a big policeman looked very serious indeed as he exuded the majesty of one well versed in handling insufferable difficulties, and explained to us poor little people how to survive in such treacherous conditions.

What the hell is wrong with us these days?

The snow has nearly stopped here already, and I’m missing a few visitors this morning.

No comments: