Tuesday 22 September 2020

A Stew of Troubles.

Most days these days something jumps into my life bringing one form of stress or another. That’s life at the moment, but today was exceptional. Today they came pouring in like envelopes out of the Dursley family's fireplace on an otherwise quiet Sunday morning. They coagulated into a boiling stew of festering ingredients, each bubble loudly demanding attention until my head was swimming.

It wasn’t funny, and none of them are resolved yet, and there will be no going to bed tonight because it isn’t worth it for a mere 2½ hours of sleep, and I’m due to get whisked off to the hospital early in the morning for the scary procedure. Whether I shall be writing more to this blog on Thursday remains to be seen. Scary procedures are like that.

What on earth is happening these days? Is it something in the air, or is the implacable process of karma bringing me to book all in one go for my many sins? How long will it go on, and will it get better or worse after I’m gone for good?

Right now I feel done to a crisp. I’m making this post to let off a little steam because there’s no other way of doing it. And still I feel done to a crisp.
 
Today is the equinox. It means 'equal night.' But at least the moon is waxing.

No comments: