Saturday 14 November 2015

An Honourable Mention.

There are those who don’t know that there’s a world beyond the tram lines, and there are those few who step outside them and can never go back.

This little gem of a piece was the perfect balm for an alien under pressure. It was re-blogged from the only person I know who can trip with equal dexterity either side of the barrier, a person given to simple pleasures and complex understanding.

  
The next post might be tomorrow or next week or never.

4 comments:

Madeline said...

Glad you liked it.

JJ said...

Glad you posted it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,

Tomorrow and next week have passed, so I hope it isn't never. Hope you are well. We miss you.

n.

JJ said...

Well now, Nancy, who knows? The mind of JJ (and what other world do we have?) is mired in darkness at the moment, and the desire to communicate refuses to get out of bed. I'm hoping there's a sunrise on the way and normal service can be resumed.

(Yet here I am, still lapsing into the habit of trivial metaphor like some 19th century, lace-bedecked dilettante with a taste for grandiloquence. Sad, isn't it? Not bad though, I suppose, for somebody who's convinced he no longer counts.)

So thank you for saying you miss me; it's much appreciated. By an odd coincidence, I miss me too. Ever optimistic.