Wednesday 8 September 2021

Breaking Down.

Today has been absolutely bloody awful. It started with being semi-thwarted in my attempt to consult a doctor over my (several) health issues, continued through such matters as more problems with my energy supplier and several internet dropouts, and finished with a startling email which shook me to my boot laces. There was more, but I’m too disoriented to enumerate them.

One upshot of the email was that tomorrow I need to visit the hallowed sanctum of the Lady B’s mother to ask her a question. She probably won’t know the answer, but I can’t think of anybody else who might. The problem is, I don’t know which door I’m supposed to knock on…

That’s if I wake up in the same world tomorrow. I am coming seriously to suspect that my life is a virtual reality game being played in some cosmic computer somewhere, and that it desperately needs a rebuild. Circuits seem to be disintegrating at an alarming rate.

No comments: