Sunday 5 April 2015

Knees and the Action Man.

I just read that Daniel Craig injured his knee on the Bond set and has been in hospital for a ‘minor arthroscopic procedure.’ A spokesperson said he’ll be back filming on April 22nd.

Well, I hope they’ve got some sitting down scenes lined up (or lying on the beach, or in the bath tub, or playing dead or something) because I had a minor arthroscopic procedure once and it was nine weeks before I was walking normally again. I could hardly bend my leg for about three weeks, and I hadn’t even had an injury repaired – just a clear out of some tiny bone fragments from the worn knee cap. (I developed a really good technique for descending the circular staircase in the theatre’s green room. Happy days…)

So anyway, look out for the scene in the next Bond movie where James is chasing the bad guy across the airport tarmac very smoothly. He’ll be on wheels.

No comments: