Saturday 21 January 2012

Vague.

I think I’ll be in trouble with a certain person if I don’t make a blog post today, but what to write about?

I’m tired of thinking about the dry, boring stuff like education mania, shopping addiction and damn politicians, and my mind isn’t running in a particularly spiritual vein, apart from wondering again whether insanity might be a form of spiritual awakening. The weather is wild and unsettling today, and there’s a vagueness about my personal reality – lots of musings, but nothing sufficiently well ordered to turn into words.

I would like somebody to touch my arm, though. The last person to do that was Sarah, about six months ago. And I had a dream last night in which I kissed the back of a woman’s hand because she’d given me advice on pruning a tree. I’ve no idea who she was.

Should I have a drink before dinner?

No.

End of post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But jeff, where is my bedtime reading for tonight (sunday) I was looking forward to it! Y

JJ said...

Sorry Sarah. I tried to think of something just for you, but I was too deflated today. No imagination, hardly any brain activity even!

Tell you what, though. The next time I see you, remind me to tell you about the dream I had about you and a US President. I keep forgetting.