Tuesday 20 February 2018

An Excuse for a Post.

I have nothing to blog about tonight. Today brought no welcome encounters, no unwelcome letters, no blessed sunshine, no icy winds, no flashes of insight or inspiration, and no ordinary people doing or saying extraordinarily funny things. Today was unremittingly flat.

So might I be permitted to say hello and welcome to whoever it is in the region of Krasnodar in southern Russia (a bloody long way from Moscow, note) who has adopted the habit of visiting me frequently. Whoever you are, sir or madam, your apparently dedicated attention to my little journal is much appreciated.

And did I ever post the video below? I think I might have done, but I don’t remember. If I did, excuse the repetition. It’s just that it fits me like a glove at the moment. 


Unfortunately, the institutionalised tendency to irritating imperfection for which Google are rightly renowned means that a Blogger search doesn't find it. Do follow the link. It's worth it.

No comments: