Monday 17 October 2011

Coming Back2.

I sometimes google my name to see whether there’s anything I ought to know about, like a review or something. I now find myself listed on a literary website in connection with an anthology that used one of my stories. The site is Danish and is called:

Adlibris Boghandel.

Sounds about right

And I’m feeling better, by the way, just in case anybody gives a damn. I’m warm for the first time today, the backache is gone, I’ve got a bit of energy back, and I even feel hungry. Not bad for approaching one o’clock in the morning. Good timing. I suspect one of those low level, 24hr viral infections, but we’ll see. Now all I need is...

Oh, never mind. Distance might be no obstacle to subtle energy, but it sure as hell is to people.

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Yay, I'm glad you're better. That's pretty cool that you came up in a literary anthology. Didn't something completely random come up last time? I seem to remember a funny post about it.

JJ said...

All sorts of odd things come up. I once found myself listed on what appeared to be an Indonesian gay website. I was glad I couldn't read what it said.